Reusable Tile leveling alignment System 50Pc Adjustable Tile Spacers
99.7% REVIEWERS RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Are you tired of leveling/spacing systems that just don't work?
This Tile Leveling System improves tile installation speed, drastically reduces the installers fatigue/stress, and gives you the end result you've always desired. Virtually Lippage free, reduce the need for grinding and polishing.
- Great tools for floor/wall setting. The system ensures flatness between tiles avoiding inequalities.
- The Tile Leveling System is reusable, it was easy enough to fix or remove with a special wrench.
- Suitable for 3mm to 25mm thickness of the tile, suitable for tile gap ≥2mm.
- Helps DIY and Professional tile layers increase the efficiency of laying tiles and obtain a perfect, lippage-free finish.
- Improve tile installation speed and reduce installer fatigue/stress. Virtually lippage free, flat surface drastically.
- Reduce the need for grinding and polishing.
- Prevent tiles from moving while curing.
- Re-usable wedges. save your money.
HOW TO USE?
- Lay the first piece of brick, seam ≥2mm or above., and close to second bricks.
- Insert the T-pin along the crack, then rotate it 90 degrees, clamp the T-pin at the bottom of the two bricks and tighten the adjusting cover so that the two bricks are in the same level.
- Before the cement or tile glue has completely dried up (usually no more than 6 hours), tighten the adjusting cover in the opposite direction, then rotate the T-pin 90 degrees so that the T-pin turns to a zigzag parallel to the tile, and remove the leveler.
- Clean and dry storage for reuse.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 14 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA
You're gonna love these too