Retractable Disc Bag
It looks like a yo-yo. It’s not. It’s the most ingenious freaking bag ever.
Seriously. We don’t know about you, but the trunk of our car is starting to look like some kind of danger zone made up of reusable bags.
They take up soooo much space. The thing is, when we try to leave them behind, we end up needing them.
Sometimes it’s groceries, last week it was this cute pair of shoes we got on sale.
And don’t even get us started on finals crunch time. The number of books we’ve got to carry is harsh.
This portable disc bag is super lightweight, insanely strong, and folds up to the size of a silver dollar pancake so it’s never in your way.
No, we’re not messing with you. It’s all true. Just check this out.
- Collapsible. Fold it, roll it, squish it. This thing starts out like a good-sized backpack and collapses from all sides to end up smaller than your fist.
- Storage disc. Once you’ve got it all squished up, stuff it back into its storage disc so it’s not in your way.
- Easy release. Need to use it? Don’t worry. You won’t have to fight to set it free. Just pull the tag and it rolls right out.
- Tear-resistant. We used the best nylon we could find and made sure it wouldn’t rip its first time out. This is made to last.
- Portable. It attaches to your keyring so you can literally take it anywhere. Camping, hiking, school, work… wherever you go, it goes.
Forget big, clunky bags. We’re keeping things simple.
Sometimes simple is just better. You don’t need a bag the size of a house. Ours is big enough to hold books, groceries, you know, the essentials.
And when you’re done with it, you can fold it up and forget it’s there. Don’t worry, it’ll be there next time you need it. Keychain, remember?
Get this portable disc bag today and always have an easy way to carry things at your fingertips.
It makes life a little easier, and we think that’s worth a few bucks.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA