Pelvic Floor Muscle Exerciser
Sssh! Please don’t tell anyone, but we just tried to slip into our pre-pregnancy jeans, and we got a big, fat rejection letter.
It’s not our stomach, it’s everything below it. Our thighs, hips, basically our entire pelvis region has gone to flab.
And we’d never admit it to anyone else, but we leak a few drops every now and again. Especially when our bladder’s running on full and our back’s sore.
We’ve had enough doctors for a while. They just tell us the same thing. Lose weight, do Kegel exercises. But that’s easier said than done.
This pelvic muscle trainer helps you slim down, aligns your pelvic muscles, and fixes incontinence issues.
Really? You mean we’re not doomed forever? No, just take a look.
- Works fast. You’ll feel the difference the first time you use it. You’ll see the difference in a month or less.
- Pelvic misalignment. If your pelvis is out of whack, chances are your back is too. And it hurts. This gets you aligned again so pain goes away.
- Incontinence. Hey, it happens, especially after pregnancy or surgery. Don’t be embarrassed, just fix it. This trainer’s like one big Kegel exercise.
- Easy to use. Just place it between your thighs and squeeze. No special training or extra equipment. It’s the kind of thing anyone can do, anywhere.
- Adjustable tension. As you get stronger, adjust the tension so you still get a challenging workout. It only takes a minute to kick things up a notch.
- Slim down. This targets all the problem areas. A few minutes a day, and your thighs, hips, and butt will all look fabulous.
Lightweight, compact, and easily portable.
Going out of town? Just toss it in your bag and take it with. It’s super easy to keep up with your exercises no matter where you go.
Order this today and train your pelvis tomorrow.
Look good, feel great.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA