3-in-1 LED Solar Camping Lantern
When it’s pitch black outside, flashlights don’t always cut it. Sometimes a lantern is the way to go. The light spreads farther and helps you see more.
There’s just one problem. Actually, multiple problems. Lanterns are heavy. It’s like carrying a bowling ball. And they suck up batteries like a sponge soaks up water.
And what about when your path changes and narrows down? You’re wishing for that flashlight now, aren’t you? Only you left it back at camp. Smart. Real smart.
But what are you supposed to do? You can’t carry everything at the same time. You’re just one person.
This LED camping lantern is solar-powered, lightweight, and doubles as a lantern and flashlight.
Take a look. They're pretty awesome.
- 3-in-1. This goes from ultra-bright lantern to soft yellow flame to flashlight with a couple of clicks. Just pick the mode you want and go.
- Waterproof. Don’t freak out if it starts raining. This lantern is totally waterproof. Let it drizzle, drop, and pour knowing your light source is safe.
- Lightweight. Who wants to hike a miles-long trail with a 20 lb lantern? This is light as a feather so your arm won’t get tired no matter how far you go.
- Retractable. Ready to put it away for next time? This lantern actually retracts to about half its size so you can store it anywhere.
- USB or solar power. Let the sun do its thing or hook it up to any USB, your choice. Either way, you’ll get up to 12 hours of continuous light.
Bright enough and powerful enough to use during an emergency.
Sure, this is awesome to light up your patio, but it really comes to life during a blackout, when your car breaks down, or any time a natural disaster strikes.
Think hurricanes, earthquakes, blizzards… you get the idea. If you live anywhere near that stuff, you should probably already have one of these. At least.
Order one now, or two or three, and be ready for a summer campout or a tornado. Sometimes both on the same day.
When it comes to your family, better to be too careful than too careless.Contact Options Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA