Easy Battery Operated Liquid Transfer Pump
Oh ew! What’s that smell? Is it gasoline? Great, now it’s on your hands, isn’t it?
Manual siphoning is messy, difficult, and stinky.
This battery operated liquid transfer pump lets you move any non-corrosive liquid from one container to another.
It’s easy, safe, and you don’t have to do it manually.
So what exactly is it good for?
- Transfer gasoline from one container to another.
- Move fresh water from your bucket to an aquarium, or vice versa.
- Get stagnant water out of a clogged sink.
- Fill up the tank with any non-corrosive liquid without straining your back or arm muscles.
Admit it, you’re already thinking of ways to use it, aren’t you?
Like filling up your lawnmower? How about that snowblower you forget about every year till winter?
We know, there’s other siphoning equipment out there.
What makes this so special?
- Automatically stops when the tank is full, so there’s no overflowing. It also buzzes to let you know it’s turned itself off. No guesswork involved.
- One pump can handle all kinds of different liquids. Gasoline, water, oil… no need to change out pumps every time you use it.
- Super-lightweight and easy to carry around. That way you can use it in your home, office, garage… you even take it to your friend’s house.
- It’s easy to use. Just screw the pipe to the container, place the other end of the pipe in the liquid you want to pump, and press the button. Click the button again if you want to stop.
There’s no reason siphoning liquids has to be such a pain.
Buy this liquid transfer pump, and get the job done in half the time, with half the hassle.Contact Options Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA
You're gonna love these too