Solar Guardian Torch
Ever had someone break into your home or business? We have. It’s a sucky feeling. Like someone ripped your heart out and shredded it.
We kept our doors and windows locked, but that’s not enough to keep out someone who really wants in. We never want to feel violated like that again.
So began our search for a security light. Turns out most of them are junk. They say they’ll blast intruders with ultra-bright light, but it’s more like a pen light or two at best.
The ones that are as bright as they say drain batteries fast and cost a fortune. No thank you. So what’s left?
This security light is ultra-bright, solar powered, and comes with night vision so your family is protected day and night.
Take a look at how it works.
- Military-grade sensors. This is top of the line technology here. These sensors detect an intruder before they get within 20 feet of your home.
- Night vision. Just because it’s pitch black doesn’t mean this stops working. The night vision kicks in as soon as it gets dark.
- Ultra-bright LEDs. Blast intruders with ultra-bright LED lights. They won’t be able to see you, but you sure can see them.
- Solar powered. Charge it by day, keep it powered through the night. You won’t need to change out batteries, the sun is all the battery you need.
- Weatherproof. Rain, ice, heat, hail… None of it is enough to destroy this security light. It’s totally weatherproof.
- Affordable. No one should have to go unprotected because of money. We kept our costs low and our value high.
Easy to install and even easier to use.
No wires to hook up or anything like that.
The mounting bracket comes with it. Just put it wherever you want the camera to go and attach them. It just takes a couple of tools and a few minutes of your time.
Protect your family. Order this security light now.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. By then, no amount of security lights will be able to help.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA