Handmade Glass Dip Pen Set
Oh wow. This is a pen? It’s more like a work of art. Talk about old school beauty.
It’s a million times better than those boring pens you can get at any office store. You know, the ones that all look the same and inspire zero percent creativity?
We’ve tried a couple of the fancier pens before, and we paid top dollar for them too. Know what happened? They barely worked.
We had to retrace letters because the ink kept sticking. And when it didn’t stick, it poured. The only thing worse than ink stains on paper are ink stains on your clothes.
This starry glass dip pen is beautiful, vintage, and writes perfectly.
Take a look. You’ll never find another one like this.
- Strong. Start throwing it against the wall, and it’ll probably break. But knock it over every now and again, and you're good. We made this to last.
- Vintage. This is the kind of vintage people crave. Use it like an old-fashioned quill. Dip the pen in the ink, then write. It’s that simple.
- Writes smooth. No sticking or staining. The ink goes on smooth and when it runs out, just dip your pen again and pick up where you left off.
- Easy to clean. Done for the day or just want to switch between colors? Swish it in some water for 10 seconds and you’re good to go.
- Starry glass design. Handcrafted by professional artisans who are amazing at what they do. Each pen is totally unique, just like you.
Okay, we fully admit this beautiful. And awesome. And the kind of thing you buy once and keep forever. But who exactly is it for?
- Writers. Professionals and amateurs will fall head over heels.
- Artists. Painters, sketch artists, and calligraphers. It’s love at first sight.
- Graduates. Talk about inspirational. The world is at your fingertips.
- Businessmen and women. Don’t forget there’s more to life than work. There’s beauty.
It actually feels comfortable in your hand.
Hard to believe since it’s glass, but it stays cool to the touch and is the perfect length. That means your hands won’t sweat or get tired.
Order this starry glass dip pen today, and inspire your creativity tomorrow.
You deserve something as unique as you are.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA
7 Pcs Set- 01, 7 Pcs Set- 02, 7 Pcs Set- 03, 13 Pcs Set- 01, 13 Pcs Set- 02, 13 Pcs Set- 03