Fishrite Fishing Backpack for Tackles & Lure Box
🎣 So you’re preparing for your next fishing trip. You need poles, bait, line, rod, and a lot more. Question is how are you going to keep everything in? 🎣
Best Solution is a fishing backpack. Hold all your tackle, tools, and gear, while freeing your hands to hold your rod combos.
Who Needs a Fishing Backpack?
- Shore Fishermen – Bank anglers can benefit greatly from a fishing backpack. A backpack allows you to walk hands free to all your favorite fishing holes. Your hands are free to carry a few rod and reel combos, while maintaining balance on your feet. You can even fish while wearing it.
- Fly Fishermen – Fly fishing involves getting up close and personal with streams and rivers. That is no place to be fumbling with a tackle box. A small backpack or messenger bag can store all your flies and gear while you wade the waters.
- Backcountry Anglers – Serious anglers making canoe and kayak trips into the backcountry will love a fishing backpack. A backpack just for fishing gear make portages and hikes much easier.
- Co-Anglers – Not much is more annoying for a boater in a tournament than a co-angler bringing a tackle bag that more resembles a piece of luggage. A backpack makes a co-angler more efficient while making their boater draw happy.
- LARGE STORAGE SPACE: Designed to fit everything you need for your next fishing trip.
- ORGANIZED COMPARTMENTS: A removable divider integrates the upper and lower compartments allowing you to fix any size of tackle boxes
- COMFORTABLE: Adjustable padded shoulder straps for better comfort and fit.
- WATER-RESISTANT POCKET: Clear zippered interior pocket under the lid keeps your licenses and other valuables visible and secure.
- ANTI-SCRATCH BOTTOM: Rugged base pads protect the backpack from being scratched on rocky ground
32 * 16 * 38cm / 12.6 * 6.3 * 15.0in (L * W * H)
967g / 2.1lb
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do our very best to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.Contact Options Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA
You're gonna love these too