We love our motorcycle. Seriously. It’s our baby. If you’ve got one too, you know what we’re talking about.
But truth time is here. And for all the love, there’s one tiny thing we can’t stand. No music, no phone calls, no nothing.
Are you with us? Just because we like life in the fast lane doesn’t mean we don’t want to listen to some music or take a call once in a while.
Last month our day had heart surgery. That was the worst possible time to miss a call. They’re not all telemarketers, you know.
So we’ve got two options. Get one of those specialty radios that everyone can hear a hundred miles off, and get a thousand dirty looks to go with it.
Or break the law and put lives in danger by holding our phones while we’re riding. No thank you.
But wait. There’s one more option out there.
These biker helmet headphones use Bluetooth to sync up to any device so you can listen to music and take calls while you’re on the road.
Hmm… Okay, we admit, we’re interested. Let’s hear the nitty gritty.
- Helmet compatible. It works with almost any helmet. Full face, half face, flip up, off road… If you can name it, this will work with it.
- Crystal clear sound. These headphones are hi-fi. That means even with the wind blowing you’ll still hear your tunes.
- No road noise. On the phone? You can hear what’s going on around you, but the person you’re talking to won’t. All they’ll hear is you.
- Universal Bluetooth. This works with any Bluetooth device, and not just phones. Laptops, tablets, anything at all that’s Bluetooth enabled.
- Easy installation. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. It just takes a few seconds to get the headphones into place.
Transmit up to 30 feet away.
Got your phone in your pocket? Good, leave it there. These headphones work from 30 feet away of whatever you’re synced up to.
Got a motorcycle? Then you need these headphones.
Go on and hit that order button now. It’s gonna make riding a motorcycle safer and easier.
No more missed calls or silent road trips. Now you can stay connected while staying hands-free.Contact Options Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA
You're gonna love these too