Bicycle Parking Stand
Bikes are awesome. Probably one of the few things adults and kids can both agree on.
Okay, so as you get older, your bicycle needs change. No more riding to catch up to the ice cream man. Now you’re hitting the cool off-road places you couldn’t get to as a kid.
One thing. There’s nowhere to stand your bike up when you’re off the beaten path.
Sure, there’s always the dirt. Lay it down in a nice big pile of mud before riding it down those hills.
Just be ready for it if your feet slide off the pedals. Mud has a way of making things slippery.
This bicycle stand is lightweight, portable, and keeps your bike clean and scratch-free no matter where you go.
Come in closer. Check this out.
- Universal. Dirt bikes, mountain bikes, whatever, this stand holds them all. Got extra wide tires? Don’t worry, this holds anything up to 29”.
- Sturdy. The whole point of a bike stand is to keep things from falling over, that includes the stand itself. The stays upright and firmly in place.
- Foldable. Short on space? No worries. This stand folds up so it’s never in your way. You can even fit it in the trunk of your car.
- Fast and easy. You don’t want to spend hours setting up a bike stand. Just pull the knob and you’re done. It literally takes seconds.
- Goodbye scratches. Don’t scratch your bike up laying it on the ground. This protects you from nicks and dings.
Save garage space and avoid scratches to your car.
You don’t want your bike falling over on your car, or worse, your parents’ car. That’s a disaster you don’t need in your life.
Stand your bike up instead of leaning it over and make better use of your garage space.
Order this stand now and treat your bike right starting tomorrow. It’s the kind of thing that’s good for you, and even better for your bike.Contact Options Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA