Advanced Back Blade
Ssh! Back hair is one of those things most men have but don’t really talk about. Probably for good reason. That grisly look went out a decade ago.
But try shaving it yourself and you end up with more scrapes than hairs on your back. How are you supposed to shave when you can’t see what you’re doing?
The alternative? Get a helping hand. Literally. Beg, plead, and finagle someone to shave it for you. But that’s just embarrassing. We’re better than that.
Some guys get a wax, but that’s not really us. Ripping the hair out by its roots? No thank you. So we’re stuck grinning and bearing it.
This DIY back blade makes shaving your back hair fast, easy, and totally pain-free.
DIY? Hmm… okay, we admit a certain curiosity. How does it work?
- Extra-long handle. Reach from your lower back all the way to the top and everywhere in between without overstretching yourself.
- Wet or dry. Shave in or out of the shower. This doesn’t need water to get the job done, but it won’t hurt anything either.
- Burn-free. Shaving your back doesn’t have to equal pain. This won’t sting, burn, or leave your skin feeling raw.
- Ergonomic. We built this handle to feel good when you’re holding it, because a steady hand is better than a shaky one.
- Foldable. Traveling or just want to store this blade out of the way? It folds up to half its size so you can put it anywhere.
- Rust-resistant. The more rust you get, the faster your blade wears out. This won’t rust at all. Ever. The blade stays strong and clean.
High-quality blades at prices that don’t hurt.
It’s gonna take a while for this blade to go dull, but when that day comes, it won’t cost an arm and a leg just to replace it.
We’re not all made of money. We promise not to treat you like you are.
Get this back blade now and boost your confidence by a thousand.
Feel better, look sexier, and make yourself happier. You deserve it.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA