90° Right Angle Clamp (4pcs)
For. Pete’s. Sake. You spent the last hour digging around in your toolbox looking for something, anything, to help you fix that darn corner bookshelf.
What did you come up with?
Nothing. A big, fat zilch. Zip ties were the best idea you had, and that is so not gonna cut it.
Know what you need? These right angle clamps.
Fix corners, T-joints, and mount boards without creating extra work for yourself.
You’re gonna love this.
- 90-degrees. This is the kind of thing that’s made for corners and T-joints. Hit that right angle perfectly and you won’t have to do it again.
- Set of 4. What good would one clamp be? We’re giving you a set of 4. Get every side and every corner at the same time.
- Single-handed. These clamps are seriously simple. Work them one-handed if you need to and free up your other hand to shift things into place.
- Mounting made easy. Gluing or screwing boards together? Get your project done easily and in half the time it normally takes.
- Adjustable thickness. Doesn’t matter how thick your boards are. These easily adjust to fit boards of any size.
- Durable. These aren’t good just for a couple of fixes. This is the kind of thing you’ll have in your toolbox for years.
Get the job done right the first time.
These right angle clamps are foolproof. They won’t let you mess things up even if you try.
Get this set of 4 clamps now and the next time one of those sneaky right angles pops up demanding your attention, you’ll be ready for it.Contact Options Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA
You're gonna love these too