3D Grenade Mold
This is just cool, which is something we never thought we’d say about anything that looks like grenade. Seriously though, 3D grenades? That’s a whole new kind of awesome.
But we’ve been burned before. We got a novelty ice cube tray-cum-mold once we thought would be fun for parties. It cracked its first time out.
And it was impossible to use. The cubes were supposed to look like little flowers, they came out looking like pancakes.
This grenade mold is easy to use, won’t crack, and actually makes fully formed 3D grenades.
It’s about time ice cubes and cakes got an upgrade.
- No cracking. You know how most ice cube trays crack over time? Not this one. It’s made from silicone, which means it’s impossible to break.
- Large size. So it might not be as big as an actual grenade, but it’s three times the size of a normal ice cube. One per glass is all you need.
- Dishwasher safe. Stick this in your dishwasher and no harm will come to it, or just rinse it with a little soap and water. Either way, it’s easy to clean.
- Totally 3D. This gives you a full-on 3D grenade. We’re talking the shape, lines, and all the little details etched into ice. Impressive.
- Easy to use. Just pour the water in, snap the cover into place, and pop it in your freezer. The mold takes care of the rest.
It’s incredibly unique, totally 3D, and amazingly detailed.
Just because it’s ice doesn’t mean it has to be boring. This is the kind of thing that amps up the fun at any party.
Get this 3D ice cube maker now and give your next party a kick-start.
This is too fun to ignore. So don’t.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA