Oil Splatter Guard
Cooking oil is our friend. It makes food taste good and stops it from sticking to our pots and pans.
But oh my gosh is it messy. Especially if you’re frying. Even just sautéing can leave an oil slick on your stovetop.
Good luck cleaning that up. We’re not touching it even armed with oven cleaner and a six-pack of paper towels. Because it’s never coming off.
You’ve got to stop oil before it splatters. If one drop gets out, you’re already too late.
This silicone splatter guard creates an impenetrable protective barrier around pots and pans that stops oil from splattering.
And guess what? It works every time.
- Silicone. We love silicone. It’s heat and cold-resistant, flexible, and BPA-free. Sort of perfect for the kitchen.
- Banish burns. No more burning yourself when you cook. When the oil pops, it stays trapped inside the barrier. Your arms and hands are safe.
- Foldable. Done using it? Clean it off and fold it flat. Literally. It bends, rolls, and folds so you can slide it into any drawer in your kitchen.
- Nonstick. You don’t need oil sticking to your splatter guard, that just means a different kind of mess. This is nonstick and easy to clean.
- Stop spillover. Got too much food in your pan? No worries. Pile it up and stir it down. This splatter guard will hold it in for you so nothing spills over.
It’s so easy, you don’t even have to be a good cook to use it.
Just line your skillet with the splatter guard and snap the locks into place. You get a super-deep well that keeps your food in and oil out.
Order this today and take the hassle out of cooking with oil. It will change how you feel about cooking for the better.Contact Options Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA
You're gonna love these too