Hands-Free Bottle Feeder
Holy hands-free baby gadgets, this is like, the ultimate parent thing.
Babies eat. A lot. They do it often and they always want more. But sometimes us moms just need a little break from breastfeeding. Holding bottles is a chore all its own though.
And don’t even get us started on weaning. We already know. Baby’s reluctant to let go. How are you supposed to help them adapt to the change?
This hands-free baby bottle holder makes it easy to feed your baby and eases them away from breastfeeding when the time is right.
This is the kind of thing that’s a parental game changer.
- Hands-free. No more holding bottles, just strap your bottle holder on and let it do the work. Keep your hands free for other things or just let them rest.
- Weaning. Your baby likes to breastfeed, awesome, but it’s time to move to bottles. Help your baby make the adjustment without any hassles.
- Dads got this. Who says only moms can feed their babies? With this bottle holder, Dads can get in on things too.
- Any bottle. The stretchy material is made to fit any bottle, so don’t let bottle size worry you out of a good night’s sleep.
- Secure. The strap won’t slide off your shoulder, and the bottle won’t slide onto the floor. You’re good on both ends.
- Bonding. Mom and dad can both get close to baby with this bottle feeder, literally and figuratively. Snuggle with your baby while feeding them for excellent bonding time.
Night feedings just got a whole lot easier.
Hold your baby, not their bottle. Trade off with dad, and let him handle a night or two while you get some much-needed sleep.
Okay, so this is more for you than for your baby. But hey, that’s okay. You deserve nice toys too.
Moms and dads should get a break every now and again. Order this today and take your break tomorrow. We’re pretty sure you need one.Contact Options Email: email@example.com (Best Option) Phone Number: 44 20 7660 1046 Address: London Marketshop, 275 New North Road Islington, Suite 1258, London N1 7AA